Our latest LevelTech design provides maximum stability and strength regardless of the terrain. You can rest happily on a level, stable and secure bed, giving you the best bankside sleep, you’ve ever had.
Comfort really can be the difference between an enjoyable session and an arduous one. There have been no compromises made when it comes to the components used and the attention to detail with all Benchmark LevelTech products.
The Benchmark name is synonymous with the most luxurious and premium Bedchairs on the market. The Memory Foam mattress featured on all of the products in the range is the ultimate in bankside comfort, making your time on the bank a pleasure.
All models in the LevelTech range feature our revolutionary LevelTech leg system (patent pending). This system is the first of it's kind and features a stepped track on the inner leg. The cam system on the outer part of the leg uses a pivoting lever with a double tooth design that when engaged, slots securely into the track on the inner leg. The Cam also features no moving parts. Instead of using a traditional spring system to engage the Cam, the LevelTech system uses opposing magnets to engage the teeth into the track, making for a longer-lasting, more robust and maintenance-free system.
The Benchmark LevelTech range also features spirit levels built into the 2 throw hinges at the top of the frame, making levelling your bed a much easier task and ensuring that your weight is evenly distributed over the mattress when sleeping and helping to relieve pressure points.
All models in the range carry our lumbar support system, which when coupled with the 50mm Memory Foam mattress offers unrivalled comfort and support, even on the longest of sessions.
Both models feature a 5 season rated double-layer duvet. The outer duvet is waterproof and carries an external draft baffle to eliminate cold air from passing through the zips.
The inner duvet is reversible and uses fleece on one side and smooth peachskin on the other. The inner duvet can also be removed very quickly by simply unzipping each side, then releasing the toggles at the foot end.
The inner duvet also carries an internal draft baffle to further protect from cold air getting through the zips.
Both systems also have the benefit of a larger void in the foot section. This is has been added to allow for more movement and comfort for your feet, allowing you to sleep in any position without the usual tight feeling around your feet which is associated with other systems.
- LevelTech leg system (patent pending)
- The one-touch leg mechanism makes for easy work of levelling your bed
- Stepped inner leg eliminates slippage
- 2x spirit levels built in to throw hinges
- Lumbar support system
- 50mm fleece-lined memory foam mattress
- Reinforced Frame support for unrivalled strength and longevity
- Pivoting Mud feet for solid positioning
- X Model features 4 legs for increased support and strength
- Reinforced material in areas around hinge points to eliminate wear
- Double layer duvet
- Waterproof top layer alleviates the need for sleeping bag cover Internal & external draft baffles
- Reversible inner duvet features fleece one side and peachskin on the other
- Quick change toggled foot section allows for easy reversing of the inner layer
- Heavy-duty zips