Found in the silt of lakes and rivers and known to be one of the most irresistible natural food sources for coarse fish, bloodworm has always been a hugely successful fish bait, used in numerous forms.
This deep red, pungent, bloodworm-rich liquid food has an incredible track record for helping big carp and coarse anglers get a bite when conditions are proving really tough. It combines a high content of fresh whole and blended bloodworms with pure marine protein and natural extracts to make a devastating fish catching liquid food.
Liquid Bloodworm Compound Properties:
- Enzyme treated marine proteins, rich in essential amino acids
- Packed with whole and blended bloodworms which really cloud the water
- Very digestible and soluble so ideal for cold water use
- Adds the unmistakable bloodworm taste and aroma to baits
- Highly attractive to Carp, Roach, Barbel & other species
- Excellent in boilie mixes and as a year-round boilie soak
- PVA friendly – superb in bag and stick mixes
- Great for adding to loose feeds; the bloodworms will cloud the water
- Gives you the unbelievable pulling power of bloodworm in a liquid form
- pH 5.5 - mildly acidic