The perennial problem with catapults is twisting up of the elastic. So these have a special attachment at the frame end that is designed to revolve freely and reduce such tangles to an absolute minimum.Rigorous feeding methods such as pellet waggler fishing have meant we have had to produce a catapult that is extremely tough and durable. The handle is ergonomically correct, fitting the hand perfectly, and the best way to reduce elastic wear at the frame end is to have a straight attachment peg, protruding ‘in the line of pull’. Similarly, the pouches are designed with constant feeding of baits like hard pellets in mind. They are produced under strict moulding conditions from a super-tough polymer. Rotation bearings and special cluster feed pouches help to maintain a tight spread of bait. These models have been many months in development, field-testing and production and the difference in quality of build is clearly visible!
- Tangle-free design
- Designed for maximum accuracy
- Lightweight pouches
- Super strong and durable pouches
- Aqua revolution caty – The lightest catapult in the range with Ultra Soft elastic. This is ideal with small particle baits and short-range work up to around 13–14 metres. Ideal with squatts, pinkies, hemp, casters and small pellets
- Red revolution caty – Again, ideal for shorter ranges but with Light elastic for pole fishing and short-range waggler work up to around 16 metres. Ideal with baits such as maggots, casters, hemp and pellets up to 6mm
- Green revolution caty – A larger frame size with Strong latex. Perfect for pellet waggler and standard float work with maggots and casters, right up to 8mm and 10mm pellets. This is also a great model for firing small pigeon-egg size balls of groundbait
- Orange revolution caty – Large frame with orange X-Strong latex. The more powerful elastic makes it ideal for 8mm and 10mm pellets at range or in windy conditions. It is also a great catapult for pouching maggots and casters as far as possible. Like the green Revolution Caty, it is also useful for firing out small balls of groundbait.