The Fortis Wraps fit perfectly around the face, totally eliminating unwanted light.Not only is their shape designed to block any penetrating light, but they also have side lenses too for total 180 degree peripheral vision. Soft rubber inserts on the frame arms ensure these frames don’t slip off your head, whilst maximising comfort. A unique vent system at the top of the frame, increases airflow preventing mist/fog build up when pushing a barrow or climbing a tree to spot fish. The stylish matte black flexible lightweight frame means they can be worn all day long comfortably. Available with top quality 24/7 lenses (brown) suitable for all day wear and AM/PM (amber) lenses for low light like dawn and dusk.
- Unique vent system at the top of the frame
- Soft rubber inserts on the frame arms ensure these frames don’t slip off your head
- Equipped with a branded protective case
- Lens: Brown– a lens that has substantial contrast definition. These are perfect for picking out objects in water and why the majority of our lenses utilise this colour. They are great for low to bright light conditions. Amber– a lens that has unrivalled contrast definition. Amber lenses are perfect for low light conditions i.e. the British weather! These lenses are guaranteed to brighten up your day
- Weight: 23g
- Dimensions mm: Frame Length:140 Bridge Length:21 Temple Length:1114